About Align Sports and Remedial Massage
Welcome to Align Sports Massage
Her name is Kay Flynn and welcome to Align Sports Massage.
Align Sports Massage are part of an allied therapy team at Stourbridge Osteopathic & Health Clinic, 15-17 Lawn Avenue Stourbridge.
The majority of clients come from the Stourbridge and Wollaston areas but she is within easy reach of Kinver, Kiddermister, Dudley, Halesowen, Kingswinford. Whether you are suffering from back or neck pain, sports injuries, sciatica or just generally in poor muscular health due to work related stress. They provide deep tissue massage, sports massage, and remedial massage and helped stretching programmes as part of your muscle conditioning and rehabilitation treatments. Treatment is easily tailored to an individual's needs. We work with a wide range of patients from a variety of backgrounds and our patients range in age from 18 to 89!
Amongst those who have found advantage from Sports and Remedial Massage at Align have included the following:
1. 1. Chronic illness sufferers
3. Office workers, drivers, musicians
4. Labourers and industrial workers
5. Professional and amateur athletes from a wide range of disciplines
They offer free telephone consultations, where they will be happy to provide you a more detailed explanation of the benefits of sports massage and argue if it may be suitable for you or someone you know.
Align Sports and Remedial Massage is very dissimilar to other Sports
Injuries Clinics. They will take the time to sit down with you. They go through
a detailed judgment to determine the most effective treatment for you as an
Regular massages can efficiently reduce stress levels, inspiring the body's natural ability to heal and repair itself by boosting movement and encouraging nutrients to reach upset tissues.
Despite its title, Sports Massage isn't just for sports members. It is helpful for anyone wishing to reduce muscular soreness or tension.
What are the main benefits to the body?
1. 1. Stress and tension reduction
2. Identify and reduce the chance of potential injuries occurring
3. Aids rehabilitation after injury and speeds up recovery
4. Ensures full range of movement and increases muscle flexibility
5. Improves posture and prompts general body positioning awareness
6. Relieves niggling aches and pains before serious injuries occur
7. Relieves tired and aching muscles
8. Provides relaxation and promotes wellbeing
9. Breakdowns scar tissue and adhesions
10. Increases lymphatic drainage - removing harmful toxins
If you are on any medication, please make a note of what you are taking as it will be helpful if these were added to your discussion form. It may be essential to seek GP approval before treatment if you are ill with from low blood pressure, diabetes, or skin related conditions.
How will I feel after treatment?
As treatment can be quite intense, you may feel the following;
- Tired and listless (you'll probably sleep really well the night of your treatment!)
- Aching and Tender - normally 24 hours after treatment, but this will reduce thereafter
- A little Light Headed - please make sure that if prone to experiencing this that you have someone with you to escort you home.
- Wanting the Loo! - this is due to increased toxins leaving the body
Due to popular demand they are pleased to announce that they have moved to larger, more luxurious and contented treatment rooms. All have full wheelchair access and general onsite parking facilities.
They are qualified to help you with a wide range of conditions including problems related to sports injuries, back and leg pain, posture, diabetes, arthritis plus much, much more.
If you have any worries regarding the health of your feet, don't hesitate to give them a call where our qualified HPC registered Podiatrists are accessible for effectual diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions.
They provide free telephone.
Align Sports and Remedial Massage is extremely different to other Sports Injuries Clinics. They will receive the time to sit down with you and go through a comprehensive estimation to decide the most efficient treatment for you as an individual.